To post or comment in this forum, you need to enter your name and e-mail address. Your e-mail address will never be displayed to other visitors to the forum.
Zinzino Nordic AB stores the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
- Any other personal information you provide in your post or comment
By writing your post or comment in the forum, you agree that we can store the above information about you for a maximum of 3 years.
By writing your post in the forum, you also give your consent to:
- Making the name you enter with your post public
- Storing and using the e-mail address you submit by Zinzino Nordic AB, in accordance with Swedish laws
- Zinzino Nordic AB contacting you via this e-mail address
- Zinzino Nordic AB is entitled, only for internal use, to using your name and e-mail to make presentations to people registered in existing private databases (such as the Company’s own Customer Relations Management system or other databases available to the Company)
- Zinzino Nordic AB commits to never sell or otherwise distribute your e-mail address to third parties beyond the scope of this policy without your written consent. However, your post may constitute public records under the Public and Privacy Act (2009:400), which means your e-mail address may be disclosed to a third party upon request.
If you want to delete your information from this forum, please report your post by clicking the warning triangle and writing an explanation for what you want us to do, then an editor will remove your data as soon as possible.
As a user of this forum, you accept that what you have written is going to be published and thus can be read by other users.
The following guidelines apply to all content published in this forum:
- Individuals who want us to remove any content or claim there is inappropriate content on the forum are required to do it via the notification function linked to posts and comments.
- We always remove inappropriate content. Such content includes racist posts, anti-ethnic groups, pornography, threats or violent and/or degrading comments about people, invasion of privacy, inciting violence, criminal behavior, advertising that expressly benefits other products and businesses, as well as posts that infringe on copyrights. We also ask our users to avoid aggressive language such as swear words, as this can be considered offensive by other forum users.
- In some cases, we will delete posts where they are not pertinent to the site or the context of the forum to which they were posted.
- This forum is governed by the Electronic Message Boards Act (1998:112). Therefore, we immediately remove any content that violates this law.